Skip to content
Baby skin problems (dryness, eczema, irritated skin)
Irritated Skin, Dry Skin and Eczema-Eczema appears as a red itchy rash mostly on face and scalp, at the elbows, and behind the knees.If your child suffers this common and recurring ailment, we encourage your use of only natural, fresh, single ingredient products such as our own, you will see some improvements on the skin of your baby.Here are a few advice on preventing dry, irritated skin and eczema:
- Use our Rose Water or Orange Blossom Water to clean the face
- Bathe your baby 3 times a week (it’s enough!) and keep bath time short
- Limit your use of scented skin products, for yourself and in your babycare regime. Use only our Eucalyptus Black Soap
- Apply and massage our Argan Oil on the body, face and hair
- Make sure your baby wears only soft clothing, preferably cotton.